I was shopping at the grocery store the other day, and saw some American Greeting Wrapping Paper that I absolutely loved. I thought it would make a really cute gift bag, and I am very happy with the results
Paper crafts can be made with almost any kind of paper, as long as there is some imagination thrown in. Wrapping paper is kind of flimsy, so to add stability, use adhesive spray to attach the wrapping paper to a 12 x 12 sheet of card stock.
These gift bags are quick and easy to make and can be easily personalized to fit any occasion. Give your friends a gift that is special and made from your heart. They will love it.
- Adhesive glue spray
- American Greetings Wrapping Paper
- X Acto Knife
- Tacky Glue
- 2.25 Scalloped circle cut from white card stock.
- One gemstone
- 1 3/4 inch circle punch
- Bone Folder
- Double sided mounting tape
- Download template
- Print template onto 12 x 12 sheet of card stock.
- Cut a 12 x 12 piece of wrapping paper and use spray adhesive to glue wrapping paper onto card stock.
- Cut template with Xacto knife and ruler. Use bone folder to score fold lines.
- Glue edges of bag with tacky glue, and fold bag at fold lines.
- Wrap and glue ribbon onto top of bag as in photo.
- Use double sided mounting tape to attach scalloped circle to bag.
- Punch 1 3/4 inch circle out of wrapping paper scraps.
- Use double sided mounting tape to attach circle to scalloped circle.
- Glue gemstone to middle of circle.
- Cut two pieces of ribbon to form tails as in picture.
- Use tape or glue to attach ribbons to bottom side of scalloped circle.
Give a gift to someone you care about, just because!