This paper favor box is easy to make and adds a special touch to your party. You can fill it with candy or whatever! I made the example box with a paper lining, but this is unnecessary. The box is cut from one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock and is held together with a little bit of glue. The paper flower is a snap to make, just cut out circles of paper fold and glue. Download the free six-sided paper box template
- 12 x 12 chocolate brown cardstock
- 12 x 12 pink polka dot scrapbook paper(Eye Candy Pink Polka Dot The Paper Studio)
- X-Acto Knife
- Bone Folder
- Download the paper box template, and cut one box from brown cardstock. If you want the box lined, glue the pink paper to the back of brown cardstock with spray adhesive, let dry and then cut out the box.
- Use a bone folder and ruler to score fold lines as shown in template.
- Assemble box and use glue to stabilize favor box.
- To make flower, cut 2.25 inch circles from pink paper.
- Fold circle in half, and then fold in half again. Use a dot of glue to hold flower together in middle. Make six of the circles and glue them together to make a flower.
- Cut 2 leaves from green cardstock. Use embossing tool to score lines in leaves
- Glue leaves to the flower.
- Wrap ribbon around box and attach with glue runner.
- Glue flower to top center of box.