DIY Paper Source Favor Boxes
These six-sided paper source favor boxes are easy to make and add a unique touch to your party. You can fill them with candy or whatever! I made the example box with a paper lining, but this is unnecessary, it only makes the box look pretty on the inside. The box is cut from one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock and is held together with a little bit of glue. The paper flower is a snap to make, just cut out circles of paper fold and glue. Download the free six-sided paper box template
- 12 x 12 chocolate brown cardstock
- 12 x 12 pink polka dot scrapbook paper(Eye Candy Pink Polka Dot The Paper Studio)
- X-Acto Knife
- Bone Folder
- Download the paper box template, and cut one box from brown cardstock. If you want the paper source favor boxes lined, glue the pink paper to the back of brown cardstock with spray adhesive, let dry and then cut out the box.
- Use a bone folder and ruler to score fold lines as shown in the template.
- Assemble box and use glue to stabilize favor box.
- To make a flower, cut 2.25-inch circles from pink paper.
- Fold the circle in half, and then fold in half again. Use a dot of glue to hold the flower together in the middle. Make six of the circles and glue them together to make a flower.
- Cut two leaves from green cardstock. Use embossing tool to score lines in leaves
- Glue leaves to the flower.
- Wrap ribbon around the box and attach with glue runner.
- Glue flower to top center of the box.
Fill your six-sided paper source favor boxes with candy, jewelry or love. The gift recipient will love it! What a lovely way to show someone just how much you care about them.