Everyone loves to get a gift on Valentine’s Day. Get a free printable and make a cute Valentine gift box! This favor box would be lovely filled with homemade goodies and such.
- Download the valentine gift box template
- White Grosgrain Ribbon
- Glue Stick
- Bone Folder
- Xacto Knife
- Download the box template.Print the template onto 11 x 17 cardstock. If your printer is unable to print on 11 x 17 paper, go to a copy center such as Staples, Kinko’s, etc. and print out the template.
- Cut out template carefully, using a ruler and Xacto knife. This step should be done by adults only!!!
- Using a bone folder, ruler and the box template as a guide for folding, score out the folds.
- Assemble the box, using a glue stick to attach long sides. Then glue the bottom flaps.
- Fill the box with present then glue top flap.
- Glue heart onto the top flap.
- Make a small bow out of grosgrain, and glue onto a heart.
Your gift is now ready for that special someone!!!
Category: Free Printables, Paper Box Crafts, Party Crafts, Valentines Day